With the incredible adoption of social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+, not only by hundreds of millions of people, but also by most businesses ranging from small, local restaurants to the largest global companies, marketing and sales have changed forever. Contemporary marketing programs must not only support a strong, positive brand image and drive demand, but must engage with customers to be effective. Marketing has become a conversation that is being driven by the customer. The question is whether your organization is engaged or talking to itself?
Chances are you’ve already implemented a number of accounts on multiple platforms, but you are still asking the question “What do we do now?” or you are being asked “What is this going to do for our business?” The problem is that most organizations never truly created a plan for social media. We hear this all the time from our clients, and from audience members when we are speaking at conferences. So we created a workshop that distills down into one day the process and thinking that we go through with our clients to deliver a true, integrated social marketing strategy.
Who Should Attend?
- Restaurant , hotel and bar owners
- Independent or corporate multi unit operators
- Marketing and communications personnel
- Social media and digital managers
How will You Benefit?
By the end of the workshop, you will understand:
- Where social media fits within the overall marketing framework
- what the different categories of social media are
- The process of creating a social media program
- How to integrate the different platforms into a cohesive program
- The link between social media and great Search Engine Optimization
- How each platform should be used to create a cohesive strategy that drives your business.
What Will You Learn?
- The basics of what the different platforms and websites are, and how they fit into your overall strategy
- Why there is no good excuse for NOT using social media
- Why website optimization is paramount to social marketing
- How to keep your company in your customers’ “consideration set”, and be there when they’re ready to buy
- How to create a true social media program that supports your organization’s goals and strategies
- Where to focus your approach to all social media platforms so that each tactic works together for your business
- How to understand the different categories of social media platforms, and the way each should be used
- Create marketing campaigns on the major social networks that support your social media programs and strategies