Our company mission is to help sales leaders and their sales team members change their sales approach to include social media. Though aspects of the sales process remain important…things like identifying and assessing needs, crafting solutions that help your customers improve their business or gaining commitment haven’t changed, other things about the process today have changed.
Sales Meets Social Media
What has changed is that your clients are now immersed in social media. If your sales approach does not include social media, then your approach is outdated and ineffective! That means that YOU as sales professionals need to include the smart use of social media as part of your overall sales process.
Who Should Attend?
- Sales team leaders
- Sales team
- Marketing and communications personnel
How will You Benefit?
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Improve personal and professional social media knowledge and application
- Execute an effective sales presentation using social media
- Increase placement and promotion of your product using social media
What Will You Learn?
- Popular social media channels used by clients
- How those clients compare to their competitors in use of social media
- How to follow clients on social media channels to stay updated
- What is legal in promoting your product on social media channels
- Where to focus social media platforms so that each tactic works together
- How to offer social media promotions and tactics to promote your brands